With the help of the CDDNS software, you can automatically set the current IP address to the cloudflare’s service. If you want to operate your website
on your desktop at home, but don’t want to pay for a separate static IP address, just download the application and set up the software, so that it can work in the background.
Minimal system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4
- 10MB empty storage
- Internet access
The software’s abilities:
- Unlimited amount record update
- Handle multiple user profiles
- Public IP information
- Works in the background
- Installed update.
The software’s structure and how it operates:
- You can see the installed version in the upper left corner, next to the name of the software
- If you adjust it to the right, you can see the public IP address and the date of the last update in the header. The program tries to update this data when started. You can update the public IP address manually by pressing the green button.
- On the left-hand side, you can find a list of the users. The program can handle several user profiles at once.
- On the right-hand side, there’s another list, which contains the DNS zones handled by the chosen user.
If you hide the Cloudflare Dynamic DNS application, the slide icon will disappear and only the little icon will be left on the desktop. By clicking this icon, the application will be reopened.
The software will notify you of the error messages and the other informations in the pop-up tab.
The application automatically updates the DNS zones every 10 minutes.